[@OKFNau] looking for ideas

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:05:12 UTC 2014

Thanks Keith,
You've mentioned all the datasets I'm using so that indicates that there are no other more recent versions of the data lurking on the ABS site, a confirmation I've been looking for. That is helpful, thankyou for taking the time.

I did find a more recent version of annual taxable income (published monthly) but it was only by state and I think that is the pattern, regular updates are only available on state by state basis whereas for smaller areas it is always based on the Census data and therefore only published once for each Census.
Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net
InfoAus Home | InfoAus Blog  | InfoAus Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB                          BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | SEIFA Yourself                                              ABN 90 345 143 783