[@OKFNau] Feedback to the open budget event

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 00:26:56 UTC 2014

People may recall that I organised an event around the federal budget recently. This became known as the BudgetAus collaboration and I was invited to write about this collaboration for the International Budget Partnership at http://internationalbudget.org/blog/2014/06/10/unlocking-budget-data-in-australia-the-budgetaus-collaboration/
I have recently received very positive feedback that this blog post is one of their most popular for the year and that there has been specific interest from South African budget transparency advocates.

I'd like to give special thanks to Paul Davis, Garry Brooke, Wendy Bacon, Luke Bacon, Pascal Grosvenor, the Open Budget team, Pia Waugh and everyone else who worked on getting the data released for the first time in machine readable format, Fbi Radio, Arthur Street, Ketan Joshi & Margo Kingston.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer  Open Knowledge Foundation Australia - Open Spending Ambassador