[@OKFNau] Community Data Wrangling - Food Data Analysis Project

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 03:16:45 UTC 2014

Hi Simon,
Who do you see as the potential end users of sites based on this data?
Do you know if similar sites already exist?

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer  Open Knowledge Foundation Australia - Open Spending Ambassador