[@OKFNau] Community Data Wrangling - Food Data Analysis Project

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Tue Jun 24 15:16:07 UTC 2014

Rosie,

Thanks for that analysis. It's interesting.

One thing missing from your presentation is the reference to the source.
Both NUTAB and AUSNUT require attribution, and if you used NUTTAB you
also required a disclaimer. Look at the file in the LICENCE directory or
follow the link in the HTML file in the root directory of the dataset
you used.