[@OKFNau] federal electorate by postcode

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:16:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'm looking for an updated version of the federal electorate for each postcode in Australia. I originally got this data from the ABS but I can't find it on the site anymore. I'm pretty sure I got it from this page last time http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/abs@.nsf/DetailsPage/1270.0.55.003July%202011?OpenDocument
cheers,

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net   ABN 90 345 143 783                       Home | Blog  | Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB | BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | KnowYourPlace | InfoAus Shop