[@OKFNau] Open Data Teleconference / RHOK hackathon

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 22:38:30 UTC 2014

I happened across this new open data meetup being put together by Steven Adler, Chief Information Strategist for IBM, co-chair of W3C data on the Web Best Practices Working Group and member of the Open Government Partnership. Steve has organised a teleconference for Dec 11th I thought I'd let you all know about.
http://www.meetup.com/Australia-Open-Data/events/218681629/

I also attended RHOK (Random Hacks of Kindness) info night at DiUS this week and there is an RHOK hackathon on Nov 29th/30th at Commonwealth Bank Place near the Chinese Gardens at Darling Harbour.
http://www.meetup.com/rhok-sydney/events/216724612/
Hope to see you there,

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer