[@OKFNau] Code for America Summit - Sep 23-25 - San Francisco, Webcast, Pre-Conf Networking

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Mon Sep 22 20:50:31 UTC 2014

Hopefully you marked your calendars for tomorrow's free webcast of the
Code for America Summit.

Here is a reminder:

Code for America is putting together one of the world's signature open
government and civic technology conferences:

      http://bit.ly/cfasummit2014

During the event, catch the buzz on Twitter #cfasummit:
     http://bit.ly/cfasummittwitter

They will live webcast their main stage speeches during waking
hours from the Americas to East Asia and the Australia/New Zealand (IF
you get up early and remember to add a day when you put on your
calendar). After the event they put up video on demand.

Webcast time zone converted (starts 2:30 pm Pacific time, Tue Sept 23.
then 1:30 pm day two and three):
http://bit.ly/cfawebcastday1worldtime
http://bit.ly/cfawebcastday2worldtime
http://bit.ly/cfawebcastday3worldtime

Their agenda includes a number of great speeches, some snappy "ignite"
presentations, and ample time for "unconference" style sessions.

I'll definitely be participating with Tom Steinberg from mySociety and
Chia-liang Kao of g0v.tw in an unconference session on re-usable civic
tech components ( http://Poplus.org ) at 9 am on Wed.

* Bonus Pre-event Networking Gathering

For those who will be there in person, I invite you to RSVP for an informal
networking lunch at Noon on Tuesday, September 23 right next to the conference
location in the park:

RSVP here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/794135137294265/

More

During the conference, if you'd like to connect with me one on one to
explore opportunities and big ideas with civic tech, I am adding new
and interesting projects to my consulting mix through E-Democracy or
directly. See: https://www.linkedin.com/in/netclift
http://e-democracy.org/services

P.S. Be the 2100th member of the Open Government and Civic Technology
Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup/

We will probably open up some topics during the conference here as well.

Steven Clift - http://stevenclift.com
  Executive Director - http://E-Democracy.org
  Twitter: http://twitter.com/democracy
  Tel/Text: +1.612.234.7072