[@OKau] Public services knowledge exchange online in Australia

Steven Clift clift at e-democracy.org
Tue Apr 7 12:50:11 UTC 2015

I am looking for examples of active online groups/online communities
of practice hosted by intergovernmental associations, governments, and
others designed to help exchange knowledge and experience among staff
in governments and/or NGOs working on similar issues.

This is "open knowledge" more in terms of person to person connections.

Example could include hosting an online groups platform or one off
Google Groups, LinkedIn groups, etc.

Anything come to mind?

Thanks,
Steven Clift

P.S. Years ago I wrote - http://stevenclift.com/?p=101 -  about -
http://www.communitybuilders.nsw.gov.au - they had a model online
discussion group gathering people across public services/NGOs. I see
that they updated their site last year and it is not clear if they
have online group exchange on the new site unless you login.