[@OKau] MODSIM 2015

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Thu Apr 9 09:14:28 UTC 2015

Some info...

Expressions of Interest for both Papers and Extended Abstracts for the
MODSIM 2015 conference in December on the Gold Coast are due tomorrow! See
http://www.mssanz.org.au/modsim2015/ All that is needed for tomorrow is a
title and between 250 – 500 words describing the submission. The Papers and
Extended Abstracts themselves are due in July.

Papers are 7 pages long and will be peer reviewed and published in
proceedings by Elsevier. Extended Abstracts are 1 page long and will be
published but the intention of them is to allow the author to speak at the
conference. This latter option is most appropriate for current and
continuing work that the community should know about but is perhaps not
ready for a full paper.

The session is not restricted to a particular technology or data model so
we will accept submissions about provenance quite broadly. I am keen to see
as many papers about provenance – both research into the field and
applications – as possible. I hope to see this conference act as an
informal ‘get together’ for as many people in the Australian provenance
community as possible.

Hoots!

Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|