[@OKau] Board Minutes and nominations post

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Thu Apr 9 19:50:30 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

I just updated this post with the approved minutes:
http://au.okfn.org/2015/03/31/board-meeting-31-march-2015

Also, as a reminder the following post is seeking comments :)
http://au.okfn.org/2015/04/05/okau-board-nominations/

I think as a general rule of thumb if there is little activity in the
comments on such posts which seek community feedback then decisions will be
made via the consensus of Board members. What that might mean is that if
you agree with something already said and feel it doesn't need to be stated
twice, well, it is probably still a good idea to at least jump in with a 'I
agree with ...' comment.

We might look at using an upvote approach next time. For now, please jump
in and lend us your emoticons!

Cheers,
Steven

P.S. :)