[@OKau] [@OKFNau] business case for open data projects

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 01:41:45 UTC 2015

There's a really good overview of the case for making data open at:
https://toolkit.data.gov.au/index.php?title=Policy#Why_data_is_important

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 06:54:14 +1100
From: pia.waugh at gmail.com
To: okfn-au at lists.okfn.org
Subject: Re: [@OKau] [@OKFNau] business case for open data projects

If it is useful, I update my slide deck on open data (along with other presentations) at http://slideshare.net/greebo I have a few blog posts on open data at http://pipka.org but recently have been blogging more about power distributing from institutions to the people and other such notions. Though there are still loads of open data related posts.
There are several video presentations of me talking open data online if they're ever useful. Always happy to answer questions. Always happy to do a public event but have been too busy to coordinate a formal one for work :) Certainly happy to speak at community events and personally, I enjoy hanging out with our community when I can as I spend most of my waking hours convincing people on the inside these days to be more open :)
Rock on everyone. We are winning.
Cheers,

Pia
Cheers,