[@OKau] 3rd International Open Data Conference (May)

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Apr 3 05:08:27 UTC 2015

Not hangout, but hangout on air. The latter allows for a wider audience and
some participation.

I hope that some folks from govt will attend, yes. I hope they can co-host,
yes. I hope they will share lightning talks to stimulate conversation, yes.
If no to all this I will still try and bring in AU govt exposure any way
possible.

More generally I will share a business case template anyone might find
helpful.