[@OKau] Public services knowledge exchange online in Australia

William McIntosh WMcIntosh at geelongcity.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 10 07:12:43 UTC 2015

Hi Steven,

It could be of interest that there is the government 3d user group. We informally combine all government organisations together that are into (or looking) to start a 3D project.

We get together once each with about 70 people attending in Melbourne plus chat weekly.

We aim to help our organisations with the procurement and management of their 3d projects to maximise the value and functionality of each 3d project.

Happy to discuss,

Will McIntosh

Coordinator Spatial Information Systems
City of Greater Geelong