[@OKau] "High value" datasets

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Tue Apr 14 07:09:38 UTC 2015

If you go by a quality standard then high value might be measured in a
number of ways.

Frictionlessness could be a quality measure that removes some of the
subjectivity... Take a look here: http://data.okfn.org/roadmap

Gives you an idea of how any dataset can be made more valuable :)

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au