[@OKau] "High value" datasets

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:57:24 UTC 2015

I found this thread really useful too and want to encourage people to share their experiences working with open data on the list as it seems sometimes people may be reticent to post because they think we are not interested in their particular experiences. I find people sharing their work on open data incredibly useful given I am 'outside' the system.
Thanks for the EU report Cassie- found it extremely readable and great background.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer