[@OKau] care and consensus

Cobi Alison Smith cobi.smith at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Apr 27 01:20:11 UTC 2015

thank you Steven - I appreciate your sharing :)

which leads me to share this:
http://www.adamsmith.org/blog/regulation-industry/misreading-adam-smith/

the irony that I'm in effect promoting classical economics does not escape me. (I'm speaking to my 19 yo self reading Naomi Klein's 'No Logo' and Anita Roddick's 'Globalization: Take It Personally' here)

I wish someone had introduced me to Elinor Ostrom's Governing the Commons earlier. (Since I'm now talking to myself, I'll get offlist)