[@OKau] Center for Open Data Enterprise's Open Data Impact Map

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Aug 21 00:48:28 UTC 2015

Yep - OKAU is there. Floating in the middle of the country :)

I've been going through processes to update the registered office and such
for OKAU so we'll soon be able to add a postbox to the entry in case
spammers want to send us letters in the future ;)

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au