[@OKau] Center for Open Data Enterprise's Open Data Impact Map

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Aug 21 00:46:04 UTC 2015

Based on the description I see they have for the Link Digital item this
would have been seeded from data contained in the open data 500 (AU stuff
is here: http://www.opendata500.com/au/).

If so then OKAU would be there - I can see GovHack and others too.

There is also directory.open-steps.org. I tried to add some entries into
that but was balked by something (although I was trying to do it from a
mobile device).  I have it as a todo item to try again soonish.

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au