[@OKau] Public sector data management report

Rosie Williams BudgetAus at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 01:10:51 UTC 2015

I had to watch a video on YouTube the other day as I had a feeling Linked Data meant more than using 2 or more data sets together. What is the term to refer to using two or more data-sets with a shared field? This is an area that needs some work from government to ensure that there are specific fields like ABN included where-ever possible as the best means to match data across data-sets. Matching on name or address is pretty useless, especially wrt the quality level of those fields.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)
 NoFibs.com.au<http://nofibs.com.au> - Open Data Reporter | OpenAus<https://openaus.net.au> - Founder and Developer