[@OKau] Stories with Data on Slack

Simon Elvery simon at elvery.net
Tue Jun 9 07:12:25 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

I'm trying to get a new data/storytelling community off the ground.

Stories with Data is a new public Slack community devoted to shooting the breeze (and sharing the knowledge) about anything to do with storytelling/journalism involving the use or presentation of data.

Join in and say hello now: http://storieswithdata.herokuapp.com/

This could mean anything from big-data investigative journalism, to questions about using open data or chat about tools and techniques. It could mean mapping *all the things* or 'what kind of database should I use?'

The main purpose is to have a space where a community can develop around the intersection of storytelling and data.

Not convinced? Say hi (https://twitter.com/drzax) and ask me why I think *you* should join.

Cheers,
Simon

Simon Elvery