[@OKau] funding for events?

Cobi Alison Smith cobi.smith at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jun 9 07:37:47 UTC 2015

This surprises me - who do I thank for the food at OK Melbourne events? Does Thoughtworks pay for food as part of its awesome hosting, or do organizers pay themselves? (If so thank you organizers and/or Thoughtworks because the presence of vegetarian food has been a drawcard for myself and others I've invited to participate)

I guess this is a difference between an Open Knowledge Chapter and... whatever OKAU is at this point.