[@OKau] call for papers: linux (and other OS things) conf 2016 - OKau miniconf?

Matthew Cengia mattcen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:49:08 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-23 15:45, Maia Sauren wrote:
> hey folks,
>

> cfp is open for the linux conference. for anyone that hasn't been/heard of
> it, it's a highly technical conference embracing all things open source,
> not just linux.
>

> i'm wondering if anyone has the werewithall to organise an* open knowledge
> miniconf*? the hard deadline for miniconf submissions is 6 july - though
> some details can be postponed.

I considered this myself, but I don't think I have the time or mental
capacity to do it without significant help, and even there, am not sure
if I'd manage taking the lead on it. I've not had time to sit down and
even write a proposal for this or an individual talk for Linux.conf.au's
CFP or the CFP for 2015.osdc.com.au yet :-(.

--
Regards,
Matthew Cengia