[@OKau] call for papers: linux (and other OS things) conf 2016 - OKau miniconf?

Maia Sauren maia.sauren at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 10:35:06 UTC 2015

yeah, that's fair enough matt. i know you're pretty busy.

as clarification, the july 6 CFP is for a miniconf abstract submission -
that is, a single abstract. the actual miniconf details, including
individual abstracts, are worked out by the miniconf organiser and
submitted by october.

any takers?

maia sauren, phd
maia.sauren at gmail.com | +61408824846 | @sauramaia