Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:17:34 UTC 2015

Hi All,

After discussions at the Melbourne weekly meet, about this email list,
we have decided to:

- turn off the emergency clearance, so messages will come through
without moderation required. IF YOU MISBEHAVE, AND I'M LOOKING AT YOU
LACHLAN, WE WILL TURN IT BACK ON

- we have increased the message size from 40kb to 80kb to reduce
moderator overhead.

- we have removed some people from the admin and moderation list, and
we've added Rosie. The list of those removed has been sent to the
lists owner's list.

- administrator will no longer get notice of subscription and leaving
by members.

Note that if anything gets out of control, we will address those
issues as they happen.

Thanks for listening.

cheers
L.

------
 It is through this shadowy emptiness (of negative space) that we
walk, talk, see, and live; negative space is the impossible cellophane
layer that drapes the known world and is invisible to all but to the
most perceptive minds.

It is possible to learn to see negative space though, in both the
visual and imagined worlds. The first step is developing the ability
to see, and the second is learning — as romantic poet John Keats put
it — to be “capable of being in uncertainties, mysteries, doubts,
without any irritable reaching after fact & reason.”
----
Seeking Genius in Negative Space, Chris Messina
https://medium.com/genius-week/seeking-genius-in-negative-space-4e7c755f641f