[@OKFNau] business case for open data projects

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 05:46:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Today I met with a group of 3rd year business students from the University of Sydney who will be putting together a business plan and strategic plan for me to be presented in June for a unit in social entrepreneurship.
I spent an enjoyable hour sharing the basics of what open data is and what the business opportunities might be for me. I mentioned this list is having a discussion right now about the case for open data projects. Do people mind if I invite people from this group to join the forum to ask questions (assuming they have any)? I'm hoping other people will help answer their questions :-)

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer