[@OKau] [@OKFNau] business case for open data projects

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:41:38 UTC 2015

I do hope that organisers of open data/knowledge related events provide transcripts/audio archive for the purposes of sharing the knowledge- otherwise it isn't very 'open'!

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer