[@OKau] [@OKFNau] business case for open data projects

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Mar 27 07:21:51 UTC 2015

Anyhoo - either way I'll get more info up when I can :)

Rosie and I had dinner the night before last so no offense was taken. It's
probably that we are now more familiar that from other perspectives it
looks like she was hassling me ;)

It's all cool. Rosie is awesome in my book :) that is the default setting
for anyone working on OKAU topics methinks.

Btw I'm confirmed for attending the International Open Data Conference in
Ottawa in May. I have a submission in to host a workshop and am waiting to
hear back on that. Word is expected 31 March (1 April for us future
dwellers).

If it is confirmed I hoped to work out a way to pull AU folks who can't
make it physically into the workshop via Skype, hangout or Zoom. As long as
people don't mind the odd hour it would be...

To echo something from Steve in a different way. I'm currently doing way
too much stuff that would be of some interest to the OKAU peeps than I have
time to share. I really do hope to catch up on sharing this soon. It's
true, being open in realtime all the time is hard as reality is a filter.

Hoots!

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au