[@OKau] Qn's from Government re GovHack

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Wed May 13 07:41:52 UTC 2015

Hi All,

One of the GovHack/Code for Australia Fellows has been in communication
with a state employee from the Department of Health and Human Services
(Tobacco Unit) indirectly as a result of her work within the council.

They seem to be interested in participating in GovHack but have asked her
the following questions.
I am not really the right person to answer these questions. I don't want to
ask "do we have canned responses" but I presume these are regular questions
that people can answer more eloquently than I. Pia?

Is it possible you could identify any risks and how they are mitigated?

Is there a risk the data could be misused in anyway or potentially
criticise the Department or government?
Is there a risk the submissions such as applications or websites could be
used to criticise the Department or current government.
Are there any privacy risks?

Cheers
L.

------
let's build quiet armies friends, let's march on their glass towers...let's
build fallen cathedrals and make impractical plans

- GYBE