Stephen Gates stephen.gates at me.com
Sat May 23 21:14:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Open Knowledge has a pretty new forum to discuss things over at https://discuss.okfn.org <https://discuss.okfn.org/>.  It presents a much more modern interface that may encourage a broader audience to participate.

What do you think about moving the OK Australia conversation over there?

As contributors you can see everything you’ve done (e.g. https://discuss.okfn.org/users/stephen/activity <https://discuss.okfn.org/users/stephen/activity>) and you can earn badges (gotta collect them all!).

I’ll leave it with you to discuss; let me know if you need help

Stephen Gates