[@OKau] Qn's from Government re GovHack

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Thu May 14 04:31:54 UTC 2015

Alisha, I would use the text that Pia provided as a basis- she used to work
with Senator Lundy and currently works for the Federal Department of
Finance's "Whole of Government Information and Communications Technology"
section http://www.finance.gov.au/agict.

In terms of privacy, the DHHS should know what is and isn't releasable, but
should also know to anonymize the data that they release if it contains
personal data yet they would like it to be used for analysis.

Cheers
L.

------
let's build quiet armies friends, let's march on their glass towers...let's
build fallen cathedrals and make impractical plans

- GYBE