[@OKau] DataStart

Andrew Kirkpatrick ubermonk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:02:05 UTC 2015

Sounds like they want the establishment to touch off a revolution by
renovating the foyer to the ivory tower. I hope some good comes of it, but
I can't help thinking they'd get more from just opening more data, using
more open source, and following Israel's lead by matching VC investments
dollar for dollar.
http://www.oecdobserver.org/news/fullstory.php/aid/3546/Start-up_nation:_An_innovation_story.html

BTW that financial review link landed me on a paywall, one so anaemic that
editing the DOM allowed me to read the article after all.