[@OKau] Calendar of Open Data Events

Craig Thomler craig.thomler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 03:54:22 UTC 2015

Awesome. Will link it to my blog.

I kept track of these events diligently for about five years on a public
google calendar (accessible via eGovau.blogspot.com), but lack of feedback
on whether it was being accessed & time meant I stopped being diligent
about 18mths ago :)

Cheers,

Craig

On Monday, 9 November 2015, Rosie Williams <BudgetAus at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Over the weekend I added all the upcoming open data & civic technology
> events I could find (quite a few as it turns out) to a Google calendar at
> OpenAus <https://openaus.net.au>. It's under the Twitter widget. I'm also
> looking for events where NGO's can be introduced to open data and the
> benefits of it to them.
> OpenAus
> Testimonials" I’ve worked with Rosie Williams on budget data transparency
> since November 2013. Rosie has developed her OpenAus data project into the
> best government ...
> Read more... <https://openaus.net.au/>
>

> Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)
>  NoFibs.com.au <http://nofibs.com.au> - Open Data Reporter | OpenAus
> <https://openaus.net.au> - Founder and Developer

Craig Thomler

http://egovau.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/CraigThomler
http://au.linkedin.com/in/craigthomler
http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler
<http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler%20>

*Mobile:* 0411 780 194 (*International:* +61 411 780 194)
*Phone:* 02 6161 4508 (*International: *+61 2 6161 4508)
*Skype:* craig.thomler