[@OKau] Calendar of Open Data Events

Rosie Williams BudgetAus at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 04:34:29 UTC 2015

I remembered that Craig, your site is where I found out about the accessibility conference [😊]  It will be good if I can get enough financial support to continue those kinds of tasks. Takes a bit of time but it's useful to have it all on the one page.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)
 NoFibs.com.au<http://nofibs.com.au> - Open Data Reporter | OpenAus<https://openaus.net.au> - Founder and Developer