[@OKau] Open Knowledge Canberra is up and running...

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Mon Sep 7 06:40:28 UTC 2015

If you are keen to join a Canberra meetup - here is the place to RSVP :)
http://www.meetup.com/Open-Knowledge-Canberra/events/225175251/

Please note that the regular fortnightly meetup will likely stay fairly
small due to the format we hope to achieve. Personally I'm keen to work out
how we can support people working accross all areas of the OKFN working
groups and perhaps connect them into international initiatives where
appropriate.

Those working groups are described here:
https://okfn.org/get-involved/working-groups/

By running the sessions ith video conferencing support we should be able to
publish any presentations more easily to the blog at au.okfn.org too :)

Hoots!

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au