[@OKau] Light at the end of the tunnel

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Sep 25 23:03:41 UTC 2015

They are every fortnight :)

http://www.meetup.com/Open-Knowledge-Canberra/

Next one is 8 October (two on the same day) but I'll be in the US at the
time and unable to join by video due to other committments.

Anne-Marie Elias is going to present at the first one and raise the topic
of domestic violence to get a discussion going on what OK Australia might
do in that area - might be a hack, and longer term challenge or an ongoing
initiative.

There is then a dedicate Open Council Data one for onboarding more people
from within councils into that initiative.

Two weeks from that would be the next opportunity for a presentation, so
that would be the 22nd of October :)

Would be great to catch up again.

Cheers,
Steven