[@OKau] Light at the end of the tunnel

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:27:10 UTC 2015

Anne-Marie's preso sounds fabulous but I don't see the details on the site.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________
 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter | InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 09:03:41 +1000
From: steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
To: okfn-au at lists.okfn.org
Subject: Re: [@OKau] Light at the end of the tunnel

They are every fortnight :)
http://www.meetup.com/Open-Knowledge-Canberra/

Next one is 8 October (two on the same day) but I'll be in the US at the time and unable to join by video due to other committments.
Anne-Marie Elias is going to present at the first one and raise the topic of domestic violence to get a discussion going on what OK Australia might do in that area - might be a hack, and longer term challenge or an ongoing initiative.
There is then a dedicate Open Council Data one for onboarding more people from within councils into that initiative.
Two weeks from that would be the next opportunity for a presentation, so that would be the 22nd of October :)
Would be great to catch up again.
Cheers,Steven STEVEN DE COSTA | EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
www.linkdigital.com.au