Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Tue Feb 16 09:49:35 UTC 2016

Hiya folks,

I think a few people here might be interested in the IODC newsletter :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

On the occasion of the   *4th International Open Data Conference* (IODC2016)
that will take place in Madrid next October and with the final aim to
establish a strong IODC community for this year´s and future editions, we would
like you to subscribe to our mailing list at contact at opendatacon.org
<http://us640548466855785.dynamiccloudserver.info/emails/index.php?controlador=Enlace&accion=redirije&url=bWFpbHRvOmNvbnRhY3RAb3BlbmRhdGFjb24ub3Jn&id=5551>
 by completing the following form:
<http://us640548466855785.dynamiccloudserver.info/emails/index.php?controlador=Enlace&accion=redirije&url=aHR0cDovL29wZW5kYXRhY29uLm9yZy9qb2luLW91ci1tYWlsaW5nLWxpc3QtaW9kYw==&id=5551>

Once subscribed to our mailing list you will be receiving our
newsletter periodically
with the most relevant contents in Open Data as well as the latest information
about IOCD 2016.

Best regards,

*IODC´16.*
*Operational working group State Secretary for Telecommunications and
Information Society Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism*
*Spain*
Email: info at iodc2016.es
<http://us640548466855785.dynamiccloudserver.info/emails/index.php?controlador=Enlace&accion=redirije&url=bWFpbHRvOmluZm9AaW9kYzIwMTYuZXM=&id=5551>
Twitter: *@**opendatacon
<http://us640548466855785.dynamiccloudserver.info/emails/index.php?controlador=Enlace&accion=redirije&url=aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9vcGVuZGF0YWNvbg==&id=5551>*
/Hashtag: *#IODC16*
<http://us640548466855785.dynamiccloudserver.info/emails/index.php?controlador=Enlace&accion=redirije&url=aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9oYXNodGFnL0lPREMxNj9zcmM9aGFzaA==&id=5551>
In compliance with the established of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of
Personal Data, we inform you that your data have been incorporated to an
automated file in order to offer and provide our services. The data
collected are stored under the confidentiality and the legally established
security measures and will not be disclosed or shared with companies or
entities unrelated to Red.es. We also wish to inform you that you may
exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition
through the following media: E-mail: info at IODC2016.es
<http://us640548466855785.dynamiccloudserver.info/emails/index.php?controlador=Enlace&accion=redirije&url=bWFpbHRvOmluZm9ASU9EQzIwMTYuZXM=&id=5551>

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au