[@OKau] Fwd: The Knowledge market programming call out

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Tue Feb 16 02:43:34 UTC 2016

Hi

please redirect to Open knowledge Australia.

My name is Kerry and I recently came across your organisation.

The Space Agency is currently working with Lend Lease to create a new event
hub dedicated to sharing knowledge.

The Knowledge Market will offer a broad mix of workshops, events and
activities that centre around personal and professional development,
community building, art and food.

We think you would be a great fit if you would like to book this free space
for your own activities over the next 12 months.

Located in Victoria Harbour, the Knowledge Market will be targeting the
30,000 area workers and blue-chip businesses.

If you would like to be involved in our first 6 weeks of programming
(launching in April) we would be able to offer you a promotional package as
well - broadcasting your activities through press, social, direct mail, and
a poster campaign throughout the CBD.

If you are interested, please give me a call back on 0424 482 882

Regards, Kerry

--

KERRY LENNON
Activation Manager

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then permanently
delete both messages.