[@OKau] The 4th White House Open Data Roundtables

Craig Thomler craig.thomler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:45:40 UTC 2016

That's awesome Steve, have a great time!

Cheers,

Craig

Craig Thomler

http://egovau.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/CraigThomler
http://au.linkedin.com/in/craigthomler
http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler
<http://www.slideshare.net/CraigThomler%20>

*Mobile:* 0411 780 194 (*International:* +61 411 780 194)
*Phone:* 02 6161 4508 (*International: *+61 2 6161 4508)
*Skype:* craig.thomler