[@OKau] The 4th White House Open Data Roundtables

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:37:57 UTC 2016

Hi Steven,
  That's awesome - thanks for sharing! I'd be fascinated to hear what comes
out of the "Improving Data Quality" track. It doesn't seem like the
structure is designed to produce any particular outputs like reports.
Instead, it's community building and information gathering. Hopefully other
people will be blogging too...

Steve