[@OKau] Board meeting hangout link...

Steven De Costa steven.decosta at linkdigital.com.au
Fri Jun 17 01:49:46 UTC 2016

Yep - the update is that the science was impossible :( Nic, Helen and
myself made it onto a call and quickly resolved to do the meeting via a
google doc. We can do that with open read/comment and make it more
interactive in that fashion :)

The action is on me to set that up so I'll try and do that tomorrow before
I return to Australia :)

Sorry for the distraction caused by all of this!

Cheers,
Steven

*STEVEN DE COSTA *|
*EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR*www.linkdigital.com.au