[@OKau] Board Meeting 11am AEST

Maia Sauren maia.sauren at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:54:27 UTC 2016

lachlan. i love you, and you're right. i don't think doing it this way is
helping. i really appreciate what you're trying to do. yes, the board needs
to be held accountable, and the board has been a bit of a washout. we're on
a public mailing list, outward snarking is kinda against our rules. it also
undermines our credibility in working towards a harmonious community.

<3