[@OKau] Defence Trade Controls

Noon Silk noonslists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:51:18 UTC 2016

Hey Ginny,

  Thanks for that; but suppose one doesn't work at an institution? Do you
have any thoughts on the matter or anything you could point me at?

  For example, we tried completing the little online survey thing [1], and
found that say doing anything in DSGL Part 2 then making it publically
available on some website (say GitHub) was allowed; but we couldn't confirm
this when reading the relevant section in the *actual* document [2].

[1] - https://dsgl.defence.gov.au/Pages/Home.aspx
[2] -
http://www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/dtca2012207/s14a.html

--
Noon

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Executive Officer AOASG <aoasg.eo at gmail.com
> wrote:

> My suggestion is to contact your institution for advice - either the
> research office or the research integrity office. They are very aware of
> the implications of these controls and have been producing specific
> guidelines for their researchers.
>
> Ginny Barbour
> Executive Office AOASG
> www.aoasg.org.au
>
> On 13 Mar 2016, at 8:59 PM, Noon Silk <noonslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have any thoughts on these?
>

> http://www.nteu.org.au/policy/research/defence_trade_controls#Is_my_research_affected?_1
>

> --
> Noon Silk, ن
>
> https://silky.github.io/
>
> "Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy — the joy
> of being this signature."

Noon Silk, ن

https://silky.github.io/

of being this signature."