No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 GMT 2010

<DIV>
Coordinator and Resident Representative of the</DIV>
<DIV>
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).</DIV>
<DIV>
Our Ref: UNDP/SNT/RAL</DIV>
<DIV>
Your Ref: GUK/ATM/0971</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
Good Day,</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations are correct, therefore we are happy to inform you that all arrangements have been concluded to effect you a payment as soon as possible, Please Note that this is a donation to you from the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs Division for Sustainable Development, and in our bid to transparency, it is my pleasure to inform you that an ATM Card with Number: 75428050011004432 have been approved in your favor, your&nbsp; default Personal Identification Number is 2090. The ATM Card Value is $850,000.00(USD).</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of 5,000.00(USD) is permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can make withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice.</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
All you have to do is immediately respond to this email with your information, so that we can give you the necessary instructions on how to procure your Approval Slip which contains details on how to receive and activate your ATM CARD, and also how to make funds withdrawals. Note that the process of procuring the Approval Slip will cost you a total of $100 USD only, which has to be paid directly from you, it has to be made available before the shipment can commence, and this is the only requirement from you.</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
We have concluded delivery arrangements with The FedEx Express Courier, and we will take full responsibility for the cost and insurance of your ATM Card delivery</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
Kindly provide the details below for your ATM Card Issuing, approval and delivery processing.</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
1. Valid Delivery Address.</DIV>
<DIV>
2. Full Names.</DIV>
<DIV>
3. Phone Number.</DIV>
<DIV>
&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
Please do confirm that you will take responsibility for the cost of acquiring the ATM Card Approval Slip, which is the only requirement from you.</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
Congratulations to you, your prompt response is being awaited.</DIV>
<DIV>
 </DIV>
<DIV>
Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>
Mr. J.A. Diffily</DIV>
<DIV>
United Nations Resident Coordinator and Resident Representative of the</DIV>
<DIV>
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).</DIV>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>