[okfn-be] First meeting: wrapping up

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 11:31:44 UTC 2011

Hi OKFNbe,

First of all thanks for attending and an even bigger thank you to Roel
De Meester for hosting. I think we can call this first meeting a huge
success.

Attendees:

Bart Rosseau, Wouter Vanden Hove, Roel Demeester, Miel Vander Sande,
Erik Mannens, Lieven Janssen, Marc Portier, Noël Van Herreweghe, Jan
Stoffels, Hans Constandt, Martin De Wulf, Kathleen Janssen, Saskia
Scheltjens, Hans Fraiponts, Jan Vangrinsven, Peter Dedecker, Pieter Colpaert

Also very interested but couldn't make it for the first meeting:

Bart Hanssens, Tanguy De Lestre, Bart Van Loon, Andries De Reyghere, Jan
Vansteenlandt, Marijke Verhavert, Andrew Vande Moere

The next meeting will be the 20th of December 19:30 at EEBIC
(http://www.eebic.be//index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1) hosted
bij Hans Constandt. The program for the meeting is discussing the board,
financial plan, setting up the statutes and so on. If you attend you'll
be an official founding member of the OKFNbe. Let us know if you'll be
here by replying on this e-mail or by simply adding your name to the
attendees list over here: http://wiki.okfn.org/Chapter/Belgium#Attendees

You can find a quick overview of what we have discussed at
http://wiki.okfn.org/Chapter/Belgium/Meeting-22-nov-11. Feel free to add
your own notes according to your own minutes, or to add more information
to your name.

It was a pleasure to meet a lot of like-minded people. Let's make this
organisation something other countries can reference to as an example.

Kind regards,

Pieter Colpaert

--
iRail vzw/asbl