[okfn-be] Apps for X

Lieven Janssen lieven at thedatatank.com
Sun Nov 27 20:05:10 UTC 2011

Pieter,

the meeting I had in mind was rather a brainstorming session about Apps for
X itself to see if we need to share a common brand/design, if we should
attract some general sponsors, create some general guidelines, planning and
so on.

I was hoping to invite Ton Zijlstra and give a demo about CKAN and The Data
Tank.

The schedule as I see it now is the one that is on the general Belgian
Chapter wiki page:
- March/April: Apps for Ghent
- June/July: Apps for West (Kortrijk?)
- October: Apps for Leuven

What does the rest think? Do we need a general assembly or can everyone go
ahead for themselves?

Regards,

Lieven