[okfn-be] introducing

Marc Portier marc.portier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:21:58 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I consider myself open in many ways:
* open source developer
* openstreetmap contributor
* open culture adept
* and generally open-minded

I've been around on AppsForGhent and had some discussions with Pieter
and others on these subjects so I think I can contribute in bridging
between the technical possibilities and perceived opportunities.

Finally I found myself a new job at Westtoer (autonomous company of the
province West Flanders for the promotion of tourism) where I'll be
starting in a couple of weeks.  So I hope to be in a spot where I can
actively contribute to an efficient and effective open data policy at
various levels of the (local) administration.

regards,
-marc=