[okfn-be] Introducing myself + Open Data Hackathon in Brussels

Martin De Wulf madewulf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:42:02 UTC 2011

Hello Pieter,

thanks for your answer, I am glad that you have seen those projects.

I am interested by the room in Tour & Taxis. That said, I could also
perfectly join your event, I do not think there are so many people
willing to to take part in the Open Data Hackathon in Belgium that two
events would make so much sense. Furthermore, my goal is more about
meeting people than having my own event.

What do you think ?

Martin