[okfn-be] Introducing myself + Open Data Hackathon in Brussels

Martin De Wulf madewulf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:45:52 UTC 2011

Hi Pieter,

just a stupid question: Does the said Tour & Taxis room has internet
access?  I guess that yes but I just have to be sure. Furthermore, how
big is it ?

To get an idea, which number of people could I expect from the iRail
community ? On my side, right now, I only know for sure about 4 people
who would like to join (notably, Jonathan Van Parijs, from
HackDemocracy who I did the G1000 website with).

Martin