[okfn-be] First meeting OKFN Belgium

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Fri Oct 28 15:34:41 UTC 2011

Exciting re: your first meetup, Pieter! Will be great to see folks working
on #opendata community in Belgium!

Do let me know if you need any support or promo help re: the event - I can
share it around our contacts via social media and email lists if so, or
whatever else you think you might need from us.

Kat

--
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>